Fun Fact! I’m starting my cut for my upcoming powerlifting competition, which is in just less than 10 weeks today. I’m taking this photo as a point of reference to see my progress leading up to the event, and also because of the absurd stats I took of myself today.
Weight: 125 (Sadly, I think this means I have to stop drinking so much wine and eating so many french fries)
Body Fat Percentage: 12.5%
I’m not crazy, am I?
I’m five pounds over where I was a month ago, and I have a food baby. I was told that I was supposed to have abs by the time I got down to that body fat percentage!
I had my husband re-check the caliper and the formula, but the number wouldn’t budge. I think I’m carrying a little bit too much weight to be at that low of a percentage, but even if I’m really at, say, 15%, it just goes to show that everyone’s body holds fat differently, even at low fat percentages.
Don’t let other people’s progress get you down, because if you’re stressed about one part of your body (like I am with my tummy), then you may be missing how much progress you’ve made all over the rest of your body. Keep working for what you want, but you also have to embrace the body you have!
tagged as: personalfitnessfitspobodyfatbodyfatpercentage
- lameylameface said: Your hair <333 (and you <333)
- correa81 said: You look amazing girl!
- yellow-ochre likes this
- hashtag-gymlife said: How many skin points did he use?
- ottergetsfast likes this
- musclesareforgirls likes this
- ironnation likes this
- take-the-pain--ignite-it likes this
- suchkawaiistrength likes this
- iron-inside likes this
- chiefjusticelangroodi said: BEAUTIFUL :) i need to get my bf% calculated too
- realgirlsliftheavy posted this