Sweet Potato Stew. (Slow-Cooker Recipe)
I’ve been eating this a couple of times a week, and it’s DELICIOUS. A perfect combination of carbs and protein, and low fat. Plus, it’s super easy and this recipe will make enough for four heaping bowls.
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 3 Stalks of celery
- 3 Whole carrots
- 1 Onion
- 1 Can of Chicken broth, approximately 2 cups. (I used a fat free canned broth, that is basically just flavored water, and it tasted just fine)
- Peel sweet potatoes, cut into smaller chunks.
- Remove the fat from the chicken breast, cut into slices.
- Peel carrots, cut into slices
- Cut celery into slices
- Dice the onion
- Throw all ingredients into a slow cooker, and add the chicken broth. Cook on high for 8.5 hours.
tagged as: healthyhealthychoiceshealthcleaneatingdietrecipefitnessfitblrfitspoI
- jai-liftingweight likes this
- live-it-upx0 likes this
- dixiequeenmegs likes this
- squatcleansandkettlebellswings likes this
- daphknee likes this
- denmarkaerlighed likes this
- starbar likes this
- timelessbombshell likes this
- eclipsenikkie likes this
- peacefulserenityxhealthylife likes this
- realgirlsliftheavy posted this